Join Sheffield Running Club and enjoy training runs, entries to races, club discounts and news about forthcoming races and events.
Come along to one of our evening training sessions for a trial run. Once you’ve decided you want to join our annual membership fees are:
We only charge an extra £1 for online payment with Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to pay online through Paypal.
Annual Subscriptions for 2017/18
Please note that membership runs until 31st March 2018
- Senior Men/Women ( 20 years & over) – £25 (Paypal £26)
- Junior Men/Women ( 16 years & < 20 years) – £20 (Paypal £21)
- Unwaged, retired, students – £20 (Paypal £21 )
- Second Claim (all categories), Associates – £15 (Paypal £16)
Pay securely by Paypal. (We charge an extra £1 for PayPal)
Benefits of joining the club
- An England Athletics Competition Licence, which gives you runners’ insurance and discounted entry to pretty much any road or cross country event.
- Free entry to a whole host of local, regional and national races including the South Yorkshire Road Race League, South Yorkshire Cross Country League; Yorkshire, Northern and National Cross Country and Road Relay events which are only available to club members.
- Club Training sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays from English Institute of Sport, hill runs and longer weekend runs led by qualified and experienced coaches.
- You will also receive a weekly newsletter to keep you updated about events and local races.
- We offer all the range of running gear embedded with the Sheffield Running Club logo. Visit our online kit shop and buy securely with PayPal. Items will be delivered free of charge.
- Expert advice from experienced coaches and racers, to help you achieve your aims and get the most out of your running. Our coaches will create bespoke training plans to meet your goals
- 15% discount at Up and Running. Just quote ‘Sheffield Running Club’ at checkout. Only available in store.