A Running Club for all abilities in Sheffield. We are based from the English Institute of Sport, Sheffield.
Sheffield Open XC results are now online
- 14 Sep 2018
- 7 Aug 2018
Upcoming Club Championship Events 18th August – Sheffield Castle parkrun 1st September – Longshaw Sheepdog Trials Fell Race 8th September – Rother Valley parkrun 15th
- 14 Dec 2017
The Open Cross Country, postponed from Sunday 10th December, has a new confirmed date of Saturday 20th January 2018. Those who pre-entered should have received
- British Champions at the British Masters XC Relays for our M55 team
- 13th place for Jed Turner in the 800 metres at the World Masters Athletics Championships in Spain
- 1st Veteran Male team at Doncaster 5K
- Winners of 6-8 Mixed Team at Endure 24 North 2018
- Brass Monkey Half Marathon 2019
BRASS MONKEY HALF MARATHON 13th JANUARY 2019 Report by Zaheer Registration for this HM was way back in October, where the event sold out within
Sheffield Running Club welcomes all new Students
Sheffield Running Club welcomes all new students to Sheffield. Come and run with us on a Tuesday & Thursday from EIS, 6pm start, meet lots of enthusiastic runners, run in events, eat cake & improve your running. All abilities welcome.
Get in Touch
Want to find out more about Sheffield Running Club or thinking of joining us?