A Running Club for all abilities in Sheffield. We are based from the English Institute of Sport, Sheffield.
Dam Flask Relays entries are now open!
- 19 Feb 2019
- 14 Sep 2018
- 7 Aug 2018
Upcoming Club Championship Events 18th August – Sheffield Castle parkrun 1st September – Longshaw Sheepdog Trials Fell Race 8th September – Rother Valley parkrun 15th
- British Champions at the British Masters XC Relays for our M55 team
- 13th place for Jed Turner in the 800 metres at the World Masters Athletics Championships in Spain
- 1st Veteran Male team at Doncaster 5K
- Winners of 6-8 Mixed Team at Endure 24 North 2018
- Sheffield Half Marathon 2019
Report by David H Better late than never they say, so at the age of 54 years old I competed in & completed my 1st
Sheffield Running Club welcomes all new Students
Sheffield Running Club welcomes all new students to Sheffield. Come and run with us on a Tuesday & Thursday from EIS, 6pm start, meet lots of enthusiastic runners, run in events, eat cake & improve your running. All abilities welcome.
Get in Touch
Want to find out more about Sheffield Running Club or thinking of joining us?